Tổng số bài gửi : 1227
Points : 3679
Reputation : 10
Join date : 31/08/2013
Age : 27
|Tiêu đề: IELTS Pie and Bar Chart Sat May 09, 2015 11:59 am|| |
IELTS Pie and Bar Chart The pie chart shows the percentage of persons arrested in the five years ending 1994 and the bar chart shows the most recent reasons for arrest.
Cùng luyện thi IELTS với trung tâm anh ngữ RES nhé!
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
The pie chart illustrates the percentage of males and females who were arrested from 1989 to 1994, while the bar chart compares the main reasons that the different genders were arrested most recently. It is evident from the charts that males were arrested more than females and that public drinking was the most common reason for arrest for both.
To begin, the proportion of males arrested was much greater than for females. 32% were arrested compared to only 9% for women. Turning to the reasons for the most recent arrests, there were some clear differences between men and women. Men were twice as likely to be arrested for drink driving than women, at 26% and 14% respectively. XEM THÊM : http://res.vn/de-thi-ilets-dap-an/ielts-pie-and-bar-chart.html
- IELTS Writing Samle: Woman and the Navy : WWW.RES.VN/IELTS Writing SamleWoman and the Navy
- IELTS Writing Samle: Freedom of Seech : WWW.RES.VN/IELTS Writing Samle Freedom of Seech
- Free Samle IELTS Essay 1 - Comuters & Children: WWW.RES.VN/Free Samle IELTS Essay 1...
- [IELTS SEAKING - ART 3 - ENTERTAINMENT]: WWW.RES.VN/[IELTS SEAKING - ART 3 - ENTERTAINMENT]
- Tổng hợp những Từ nối thông dụng- Linking words: [URL= http://res.vn/]WWW.RES.VN/TONGHOPTUNOI...[/URL]