Tổng số bài gửi : 1227
Points : 3679
Reputation : 10
Join date : 31/08/2013
Age : 26
|Tiêu đề: IELTS Line Graph Examples Sun May 10, 2015 3:18 pm|| |
IELTS Line Graph Examples The line graph shows thefts per thousand vehicles in four European countries between 1990 and 1999.
Cùng luyện thi IELTS với trung tâm anh ngữ RES nhé!
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
IELTS Line Graph Examples - Model Answer
The line graph compares the number of car thefts per thousand of the population in four countries from 1990 to 1999. Overall, it can be seen that car thefts were far higher in Great Britain than in the other three counties throughout the whole time frame.
To begin, car thefts in Sweden, France and Canada followed a fairly similar pattern over the first five years, all remaining at between 5 and 10 per thousand. The general trend though for France and Canada was a decline in the number of vehicles stolen over the period, with both at around 6 in 1999.XEM THÊM : http://res.vn/de-thi-ilets-dap-an/ielts-pie-and-bar-chart.html
- IELTS Writing Samle: Woman and the Navy : WWW.RES.VN/IELTS Writing SamleWoman and the Navy
- IELTS Writing Samle: Freedom of Seech : WWW.RES.VN/IELTS Writing Samle Freedom of Seech
- Free Samle IELTS Essay 1 - Comuters & Children: WWW.RES.VN/Free Samle IELTS Essay 1...
- [IELTS SEAKING - ART 3 - ENTERTAINMENT]: WWW.RES.VN/[IELTS SEAKING - ART 3 - ENTERTAINMENT]
- Tổng hợp những Từ nối thông dụng- Linking words: [URL= http://res.vn/]WWW.RES.VN/TONGHOPTUNOI...[/URL]